Best Healthy Morning Routine will transform your day
“Early to bed and early to rise makes one healthy, wealthy, and wise.” Whether you wake up before 7 am, or at 9 am or slumber for longer, here’s what experts recommend for an ideal healthy morning routine which everyone should follow. A good morning routine can really set the productivity tone for the rest of the day. Also, you are helping your heart to stay healthy and keeping your blood pressure low
FOR EARLY RISERS
- Start your day with a glass of water. It cleanses the body system, unclogs your gut, flushes out toxins from the body, and boosts metabolism. Next, drink a glass of lukewarm water and lemon juice or warm water with curry leaves to flush out toxins.
- Eating two dates early in the morning is a good idea. It will not affect the stomach after the long night fast. It will activate the release of digestive secretions and prepare the stomach for food.
- Breakfast should include some fruit and protein. A protein-rich breakfast keeps hunger at bay for longer. So if you are non-vegetarian, have an egg. Vegetarians can go for paneer, tofu, or even a protein shake.
- Take regular sun exposure to get enough vitamin D.
- Do some cardio exercise, like walking, jogging or cycling.
- Push-ups, pull-ups, and squats strengthen the muscles after sleep and planks.
- Clean your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Follow with a skin toner, to shrink the pores, deliver antioxidants and vitamin B derivatives. Antioxidants serums help in neutralizing the damaged skin from UV rays and pollutants.
- Apply sunscreen that has both UVB and UVA blocking effects.
FOR LATE RISERS
- Drink a glass of plain water in the morning. If you don’t have time for lemon water or curry leaves water, at least switch your normal cup of tea with green tea. It is loaded with antioxidants that are good for the body and also help to burn fat.
- Have some dates and a few nuts – almonds or walnuts mixed with sunflower, pumpkin or flax seeds.
- Don’t skip breakfast. If you don’t have time to have protein in the morning, you can have fruit and nuts as a mid-morning snack.
- Spend around 10 -15 minutes on exercise to ensure overall fitness.
- Do a combo of cardio with some squats, Push-ups, and abdominal curls and planks.
- You can also do some weights to tone the arms.
- Clean, moisturize, and apply sunscreen and you are ready for the day.
Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. We by no means will be held responsible for any bad effects that can come out of using these medicines.